1. I discovered a new and so easy brownie recipe. I made a pan, posted on Facebook, a friend wanted me to share the recipe, and instead I shared some brownies. I love having friends so close. I then had to make another pan as I am to take them to Away Day.
2. I am working on a 2,000 piece puzzle. I have never done one that big. It doesn't even fit on my table. I am slowly making progress.
3. We had snow flurries today and a few other times this week. Crazy weather.
4. This past week we learned to play Ticket to Ride. That might become my new favourite game.
5. I love getting up in the morning and seeing the sun shining. I am enjoying our long days. The sun rises at 5:35 and sets at 8:33.
Well, that is my five random things for this week. Now I need to get ready for tomorrow.