You know you are in Costco UK in five just photos.
1. Victoria Sandwich Cake - I think a sponge is a very British cake. I did a quick search and all the recipes at least on the first page of results are from UK websites. So a Victoria Sponge is one way you know you are in the Costco UK.
2. The spelling is a give away that you are in the UK. I have learned to add the u to words like labour and harbour and changing the order of re in words like centre and theatre but changing the i to a y in tire is one I just forget to do. See I forgot it here.
3. Marmite in Costco size containers. I don't think I will comment on this as I have never tried it. I think if I decide to try it I will buy a smaller container to begin with. It seems to have either a love it or hate it following.
4. Tea by the 100's - Tetley, Ty-phoo, and PG Tips are all sold here in bags of 100's of teabags. I did read that the British drink 165 million cups of tea a day. Yes, a day. That is 3 cups a day for every man, woman and child. Except in the city where we live where 1 in 3 drink more than 6 cups of tea a day. 98% add milk and 45% add sugar. I did read that the more sugar you add the less the class or you could say the less sugar the higher the class.
Just in case anyone is wondering I might drink 1 cup of tea a month.
5. Mary Berry Cookbook - I was recently introduced to Mary Berry's cookbooks. I have to say that the recipes I have tried have been a success.
5. Cadbury chocolate and a bit more chocolate -
And a bonus photo -- Hot dog and a drink for just £1.50. I will spare you finding the conversion to US$. It is about $2.17.