In some ways it doesn't feel like autumn but in other ways I am seeing signs of autumn. So what is on my autumn bucket list.
1. Get school going - We are starting a bit late this year because we were in the States and on holiday.
2. Go for a walk and kick the leaves.
3. Enjoy s'mores in the back garden.
4. Organise and decorate the entryway. I have maps to frame and hang. I want a rug. My goal is to have it feel nice and warm when you enter.
5. Have our annual Thanksgiving meal with our friends here.
6. Begin thinking and planning Christmas -- Christmas cards, projects, gifts, so that I am ready.
That should keep me busy the next few weeks.
I am joining Beauty Full Slow and the 52 lists.