Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Day 5

It is Day 5 of my personal challenge. I challenged myself to do three things for 100 days. It is not Day 5 blog something each day didn't get down today and honestly I just don't know what to write about. Is it still true that a picture is worth a thousand words? I will just add a photo or two and call it a blog post.

I decided to go to my photos and find the first photo and the last photo and include those.

A photo of my grandmother and my nephew. It looks like they are working on a puzzle. I miss my grandmother and that little boy is now taller than me.



Here is a photo of my ragu cooking in my cast iron pan from Monday evening. It has become a family favourite.


That is done for today. I need to get some inspiration and time tomorrow to write a bit more.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...