Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cover for a Kindle

I had a friend visiting and so we decided to work on some projects. We chatted while we scrapbooked. I managed to do about 18 pages not completely caught up but getting there. My friend mentioned that she needed a cover for her Kindle. I had seen a pattern on Moda Bakeshop. I got my scraps of fabric and made it. Using the fabric I had mine is a bit different.

The pattern was easy. I still need to work on binding which I admit is one thing I don't really like doing. The one thing I would do if I were to make this again is to make it a bit smaller about 18 x 9.5 instead of 18 x 10. I might just have to make one for myself.

1 comment:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...