Saturday, August 13, 2011

Going Grocery Shopping

I heard the sound of the car remote beeping, just a little beep that lets you know the remote is working and that someone is pushing the buttons. I was a bit slow in putting together what was happening but then I realized Miss K had my keys. The other week  my neighbor came over to tell me that she was in the car -- she had my keys and was trying to put the key in the ignition.

Well, once it all hit me what was happening I went into the living room and found this.

She told me she was going to Super Fresh. She read her list to me -- cream cheese, sour cream, toothpaste, toothbrush, sauce, grape juice, chicken, and beef (yes, she used the word beef). I quickly grabbed the keys after I took a picture. She has learned that you need a list and a bag. Now if only she could be trained to go to Starbucks for me, I would be really happy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...