13 already! 13 where did the years go? We missed a few birthdays but thankful that we are able to celebrate this birthday.
Thirteen years ago a little boy was born in another place. Five years ago a family traveled to that place and adopted him. This is the sixth birthday that we are celebrating with him.
Thirteen random things about Bob.
1. Bob loves planes and wants to be a pilot when he grows up.
2. Bob's favorite color is red, his backpack is red.
3. Bob loves Legos and builds all kinds of things with his Legos.
4. Bob has a stamp collection and has spend hours looking at his stamps. That is one thing his misses and can't wait to get in our stuff.
5. Bob loves to travel.
6. Bob loves Nutella but is mother doesn't buy it often.
7. Bob love reading both C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien.
8. He loves World War II books especially if they have something to do with airplanes.
9. His favorite food is fettuccine alfredo. He has learned to make it himself.
10. He has worn that blue sweatshirt most of the year. It was a gift last year for Christmas and he has barely taken it off.
11. He loves fruit -- I can't think of any that he doesn't like.
12. He has talent in drawing.
13. He is loved and a joy to our family.
Happy birthday. He wanted a low-key birthday this year so we will just celebrate as a family.
Time to go make some pancakes. That is a birthday tradition that a friend introduced to me. I make pancakes in the shape of the age.