Friday, January 20, 2017

Direction for 2017

As I mention in my last post, life is changing Miss K is going to school. That means I have a bit more time in my day. Not much as I still have to do school runs and there is family afternoon and volunteering in the classroom. Yes, I still have one child at home but it is not the same. He is mostly independent and has doesn't have interesting and exciting things to blog about nor does he want to be the focus of the blog.


I have been thinking and praying about the direction for my blog. I enjoy blogging and the people I have meet through my blog. I didn't want to give up blogging but needed a bit of direction for the blog.

I thought about what I enjoy, what is my passion combined with what does God want me to do. After praying, I have decided that the direction of the blog at this time is to challenge and encourage women to do and be all that God wants them to be. It could be encouraging in having a quiet time or deepen your prayers or challenging women to move forward in tasks that God has given them.

I want you to be encouraged and challenged as you read this blog. You might get your toes stepped on but it will be done in love hopefully for your good.

My goal is to post three to four times a week challenging, encouraging, and sharing bits of my own life including parenting a special needs child, my projects, and other things.

Sign up to follow by email for all posts sent to your inbox.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...