Monday, January 23, 2017

Meet Me - January 2017




Welcome! My desire is to encourage you in your walk with the Lord and the daily tasks that he has called you to do.

Over the past years I have called a number of different places home, places in Asia, North America and now here in England. Currently we are living in England and I think we are in the most beautiful part of the country. We have been here for almost three years working with a mission organization among a people group from East Asia.

I moved to Asia in 1991 with the company I was working for at the time. You can read about it here and here. There are more parts to the story that have not been written, maybe that will be a project for this year. It was in Asia that I met my husband.

We have two children, a son and a daughter. Our daughter has Down Syndrome so along the way I will share bits of the joy and challenge of raising a special needs child.

I enjoy creative projects. Starting is easier than finishing. I enjoy reading and have been challenging myself to read things that would not be the normal book I would read. I enjoy coffee or tea with friends. I write old fashioned letters and notes.

I look forward to sharing and learning together.


Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...