Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday's Memories

I decided that Mondays would be a time to share memories here on my side of the world.

One of my memories is buying milk in glass bottles. When I was young we went to Farmer Brown's, it was a grocery store but the cows were right there. Farmer Brown's is still around but it was sold and the name changed. The milk came in bottles like this.

I remember once when it snowed we walked to Farmer Brown's which wasn't bad except it was up a big hill.

I found milk in a glass bottle and had to buy it wondering if it would taste different. It was fun to have that memory.

1 comment:

  1. ahh yes. Farmer Brown's Market. Many pleasant memories :). I loved their chips. Remember the ones in the can? And the milk yum!! And you returned the bottles for a discount on the next purchase.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...