Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Puzzle Blocks

Years ago I made a small one set of puzzle blocks of Miss K and gave it to grandparents for Christmas gifts. I still had some blocks remaining. My friend posted a tutorial a few months ago and reminded me of those blocks. I searched for a fun book. I had one called the Jolly Farmer. It took me a few evenings of gluing and Modge Podge to get it done.



I did have a short lived panic that I had missed a block but the farmer isn't on the upper right block and so it took me a bit of time to figure out that it was for with the farmer. 

It was a fun project and went with the farm theme gift.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I inspired you. :) My heart is warmed. :) Great job. We're crafting together, albeit long distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that idea! And I love the illustrations you chose, I remember reading (having read to me) that book when I was a child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puzzle blocks are also being used as dump truck "stuff" to drive around!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...