Thursday, February 26, 2015

Therapy Thursday #7




Welcome to another week of Therapy Thursday. This is a place where we share ideas, resources and activities that we have done relating to therapy for your homeschooler. It might be physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy or another therapy that you are using to help your child reach their potential.

One of the things that I am learning is that I need to plan for therapy to happen and I also need it to be part of our school day. I need to do a better job of that this coming week.

I did pull out some nuts and bolts and give them to Miss K to play with. It has been a long time since she had them out. I did hear an "I can't do this." I sat with her and told her what she needed to do.


It is good twisting and turning practice and does mean the fingers have to do some work.


I have some stickers that we have had for years. I am slowly working through things like this that we have had for years. This was for math. She needed to put 10 stickers on the page. I did combine math and therapy.

It doesn't sound like much therapy but it really does require her to use her fingers and pull the stickers off the sheet.


Our days are getting longer and I am ready for warmer weather so we can get out and run and play.  I hope you are having a great week.

A few things to know before linking up:

  • Please link up to a specific post on your blog, not the main page of your blog.
  • The specific blog post linked needs to be related to therapy. Please note if the post is not therapy related it might be deleted. 
  • By including your blog on this link you are giving permission to have your post linked to other social media and graphics used in featured posts. 




Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...