Friday, October 5, 2012

Horseback riding in the west

One of the malls near where we are staying has the ride for just 25 cents. I will admit that normally I avoid these so maybe all of them are 25 cents and I don't know it. Miss K liked the horse. I remember when I was growing up they would have them outside K-Mart or other stores like that. I decided for 25 cents she could have a horse ride.



There are more than just horse rides there. She then took off into outer space for about a minute.



The little Merry Go Round was a good deal -- three horses so three kids could ride for 25 cents.

After those three rides, there were no more quarters in my pocket. So we had to end the fun and do some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...