Saturday, September 10, 2016

What I did this summer.

This is called a catch up post. I know it has been a few weeks since I blogged.

We were in the USA for a short home assignment that is the term used now for what used to be call furlough or deputation. It isn't really a vacation but a time to meet with churches, supporters, prayer partners. We did have some time for fun between meetings.

One of the things we did was decorate gingerbread houses. I know that is not normally a summer activity but my nephew who was visiting Grandma's house at the same time suggested this activity. It was fun for the kids.


We took a break from school except for biology lab. It was easy to buy the kit while we were in the USA and do it there. I didn't want to try to bring this through customs. 



We went blueberry picking and then made some blueberry pies. The pie was delicious.




Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...