Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Memories

I am sharing these just because.

IMG_1369
My mom was great at saving all kinds of things from our childhood. I have a book of old Fisher Price toys that she saved for me. This is one of those things that she saved. At one time I had it hanging as decoration. My mom made this for me one year for spring. It was a bit tight for Miss K. I should have found it a year ago and she could have worn it.Here is another memory item that I had in Miss K's room.

IMG_1806


My grandmother made these years ago. I remember them hanging in her bedroom and then every now and then my cousins and I would get one for Christmas. The girl with the mirror was one of my favorites maybe because it had a bit of a mirror. These were one of those things that I didn't know what to do with so I hung them in Miss K's room. They are now in storage and so they are memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...