Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Super Teacher Worksheets - TOS Review

Some days I do not feel like a super teacher. Some days I sit with my coffee and wonder how I will make the day interesting. Some days I wish I had some worksheets to give the kids to supplement what we are learning but just do not have the time to create a worksheet. Super Teacher Worksheets to the rescue! I was excited to have the opportunity to review Super Teacher Worksheets. I was given an individual membership for this review.

Super Teacher Worksheets Review

Super Teacher Worksheets is a website with worksheets on numerous subjects. Some of the subjects include:
  • Math
  • Reading and Writing
  • Phonics and Early Literacy
  • Handwriting
  • Grammar
  • Spelling Lists
  • Science
  • Social Studies
  • Holidays
  • Puzzles & Brain Teasers
  • Teacher Helpers
  • Pre-K and Kindergarten
  • Worksheet Generator Tools
Within each category there are numerous worksheets that can be printed. I think most of these worksheets are good for pre-K to middle school through some of the maps can be used with all ages. The website is easy to use. Find the category of worksheet you want and then look at the options. You can view the worksheet then save it to your file cabinet to print it. You print the worksheets directly from the website so you don't have to download and then print. Each worksheet includes an answer key, which will print when the worksheet is printed. I did try to remember to just print the worksheet as the worksheets I used with Miss K I do not need the answer key. The answer key is nice for some of the more difficult worksheets.

Super Teacher Worksheets did rescue my days by adding some variety to the learning, giving easy worksheets for me to give, and providing additional practice. There is so much that Super Teacher Worksheets can help with.

Some of the worksheets that we used were skip counting. I have been working on skip counting with Miss K so it was nice to have some worksheets for her to practice. I have used counting by twos and counting by fives. We have used some of the time worksheets.


As we prepare our memory work for this year, I have been working to put worksheets that reinforce the learning. I have used the butterfly life cycle, frog life cycle, and the solar system. I was impressed with the science worksheets and thankful to find those in one place.

Geography is a subject that we enjoy learning. I have used the Europe map and also the United Kingdom map. Both of those will be a super resource as we work on learning about Europe and the United Kingdom.

There is also a worksheet generator. I used this for creating some math worksheets just for Miss K. It was so easy to just enter the range of numbers for the addends, how many problems and then you have a worksheet.

Super Teacher Worksheets Review

I will also add that Super Teacher Worksheets is very fast to send the password when you forget it.

An individual membership to Super Teacher Worksheets is just $19.95 for a year.

Super Teacher Worksheets Review

Crew Disclaimer


Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...