Sunday, May 23, 2010

Signs of the Times

I have 3 sisters-in-law and they are all wonderful just had to add that in case they actually do read my blog. Anyway it used to be that when we would be at my parents for an evening together we girls would run to the local department store to shop. If my cousins, were in town we would have to go. It is just one of those things we do. We usually bring everything in and show my mom and the winner is the one who I don't remember how we figured that.

So last night we were together just 2 of my 3 sisters-in-law and my one sister-in-law said that Goodwill was having a sale and they were open until 8:00. So we headed there. I found a bunch of denim jumpers for Miss K and a few other fun finds.

It was a fun evening and cheaper than going to the local department store.

3 comments:

  1. yes, I do read your blog so thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving thrift shopping while here in USA. The hard part is NOT buying all the great book bargains. They are just too heavy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...