Tuesday, June 9, 2015

May in Review

I know it is June 9. I am blaming the delay in posting May in Review on jet lag. They say that you get 1 day for every time zone. That means today is the last day of jet lag. So what did I do in May? How did I do at working toward my goals?

Our outing in May was Hong Kong. The kids and I spent the morning at the museums. I do have a list of places here in England that I would like to visit so we will just need to start planning and go.

I didn't start and new projects so my unfinished project list is still at 9 unfinished projects. I need to get my sewing machine out and work on these projects. At least I have had self-control and have not begun any new projects.

Blogging in May hit a slump. I am not sure what caused that but it was probably my lowest month in a long time. Hopefully June will be better.

I am continuing to work on reducing the things in our house. I have found that my attitude and thinking is changing. I am learning to be content with what I have. I will write more about that. I didn't buy much in Hong Kong -- four pens, two sponges, and two post cards.

I have not knitted in a long time.

I have been working to finish not it will never be finished so maybe I should use the word catch-up on my scrapbooking. I just have to finish Switzerland and then it is time to order more photos.

I have a number of other little projects that need to be done -- end of the year school reports, cleaning, and other things. I need to be diligent and intentional to get those things done.

I think I will go begin my June in Review now so I will be ahead and hopefully not be too late.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...