Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday's Five

Five things I did this week.

1. I made Jamie Oliver's Shepherd's Pie with the leftover Easter lamb. I love the recipe but need to remember it takes a long time to make it. I guess if you are Jamie Oliver and get paid to cook then the fact that the recipe takes 6 plus hours is just a short day at work. It was a bit less time for me as I used my leftover meat but still it takes about 2.5 hours.

2. I finished my Good Night Moon quilt. It only took two years and most of that time was sitting in a box waiting to be finished.



3. I sent some more post cards for the Post Card Project. That title makes it sound like a big project when the actual truth is it is just me with a stack of post cards that have been collected over the years slowly mailing a few each week.



4.We have had a bit of a relaxing week as it is Easter Break. Today we played a game of Cluedo. J won.



5. I finished my photo book from our Barcelona trip. There was a rush to get it finished as I had a £5 credit that I wanted to use. It should arrive next week.

What have you done this week?

Beth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about your projects...hearing the term "Goodnight Moon" brought back so many precious memories! Our son loved that book when he was little. I have been crocheting a lot lately, trying to use up all of our excess yarn, as we minimize and downsize in our home. I am making lots of dishcloths to give away as Christmas gifts, Lord willing. Thank you for sharing your beautiful life here. :) God bless you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...