Monday, May 20, 2013

Bee Happy

Remember the flowers that I mentioned that were blooming. As we were going to church this morning I noticed a number of bees enjoying the nectar and pollinating the flowers. We studied Botany two years ago and then last year we studied flying creatures. I decided to get out my camera and see if I could get some pictures.



I am thankful for a digital camera. I took lots of pictures and some had the bee in the flower which really just meant it was a dark spot in the flower or some had the bee flying away. I deleted a number of photos but did manage to get a few there were good.


It is amazing to realize how both the bees and flowers work together each needing the other. Truly the world that God created is wonderful.

This should make you bee happy.

Beth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are such lovely photos! Not just the bees but also the different colours of pink in the flowers- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...