Friday, May 31, 2013

Packing

We are moving today. We have been in the missionary house here for almost three months. It has been a blessing but it is time to move. Someone else had reserved the house for June. Thankfully someone from church has asked us to house sit. Since we are in the middle of packing and moving, I thought I would share one of our favorite packing tips.

I don't even really remember when I bought these or why but we have loved them. They make it so easy to be organized. We use Eagle Creek Pack it Cubes.

The other year we were traveling in China and spending one or two nights in one city and then going on to the next place so being able to keep things organized was great. I knew which cube had Miss K's clothing and which ones had J's. It was easy to get things out and still have the suitcase neat.

My husband really like the Fold-it because he can fold his pressed shirts when he travels and they look good when he unpacks. He was also disappointed that we did not bring that one with us.

I had a picture of the cubes packed and ready to go but I am having a problem loading it.

If I were to do it again, I would buy them so each of us had our own color. That is my dream.

I have just purchased these when I could and so we have a bunch of different colors. I even found one at a thrift store recently.

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...