Monday, May 6, 2013

The City

I am raising a city girl. When Miss K sees the city, any city, she gets excited. "The city, oh, look." On Friday the weather was clear and so we decided it was time to go to the city. We have been here for two months and the kids and I have not been across the lake.


I wanted to get pictures of the kids to have to remember our time here.


Getting a good photo of Miss K is a challenge. I tried. She tried. I do love that gap in her mouth which is slowly filling with a tooth.


In addition to seeing the city and Mt. Rainier we were able to see the ferries come in. They just glide and float over the water.


We decided that was a cheaper option than going up the Space Needle which we have done in the past. Plus if we went up the Space Needle we would not be able to get photos of the Space Needle and the city.


Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...