Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess

Dr. Suess was born today in 1904. We decided to have some fun and celebrate his birthday. Of course, we had green eggs and ham for breakfast.

Three drops of green food coloring make the eggs green. There was some spinach in there. They tasted fine as long as you did not look at the color.

Miss K is pondering this new breakfast. Yes, she has football pj's on. She got them a cousin or a friend (D, did these come from you?) I thought, "hey, who cares she wears them at home, who is going to see her in them?" No, one until she wears them in a picture that is posted on the blog so everyone can see that she wears football pj's. Back to breakfast. You know, she ate them and I didn't have to feed them to her. There was also a bit extra green in there as I added spinach.

Master J read Green Eggs and Ham.

We have cake for tonight's dinner. Daddy cut the hat and mama decorated. That was as red and I could make it. I ran out of red food coloring.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those are ours.

    The eggs look gross, but cool.

    I LOVE the cake!!!

    You're such a fun mom. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I was just thinking that they came from you. No celebrations until St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...