Monday, March 1, 2010

National Pig Day

Today is National Pig Day and so in honor of that I wore pigtails. I think I was probably about 8 the last time I wore pigtails. I even went out in public today. I took Miss K to preschool and then Jack to his monthly medical appointment for his meds. He told the nurse that "my mom is wearing pigtails because it is National Pig Day". We cleaned up the pigpen aka the family room. We didn't bother to try to clean the room known as my craft room or as J said to the babysitters dad when he gave him a tour "that is where my mom does her crafty things".

We played Pass the Pigs.

and pigged out on some pretzels.

My kids love to wear there pj's usually it is after dinner but today it was a bit earlier.

We decided not to eat pig as that would not be celebrating for the pig.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'm glad you are blogging again, Beth. I'm really enjoying reading all the fun things you are doing. When the weather gets nicer, we should get together...we aren't that far apart and I bet my kiddos would have a blast with Master J and Miss K!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...