Tuesday, August 13, 2013

St. Paul's

My husband had a meeting across the street from St. Paul's. So while he was in the meeting, the children and I walked around St. Paul's.


St. Paul's was designed by Sir Christopher Wren and was built between 1675 and 1710. Being here we are reminded how young things are in the US.


We normally school year round but knew that would not happen this summer with all the traveling. I did decide that some of this trip counts as school days and field trips.


Just across the street from this old building are new office buildings.

Miss K wanted to take a picture. That is always a challenge as you don't know what she is going to capture but thanks to digital photos I can delete them. We thought she had taken the photo and so I was walking to get the camera. The less time the camera is in her hands the better I feel.


Miss K likes to stand in the doorway and get her photo taken. I am not sure where or how that got started. She will do in a doorway and then go to the next one and ask for her photo again. That wasn't the door but the corner with her cheesy smile.


We walked all around and went into the gift shop. I wanted to buy a few post cards.

We also walked to the Millennium Bridge.  We looked up the river and in a distance could see the Tower Bridge.


That was our walk around while daddy was in a meeting.


Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...