Sunday, December 21, 2014

Climbing

The days have been grey, rainy and short. Yesterday there was a short break and it wasn't rainy but somewhat grey and cold so we headed out to the rocks to do some climbing.


We were not far from the Moors. It was a bit grey.

The kids climbed and jumped.


Miss K was dressed in pink, her favourite colour. I think she might have grown into the overalls that I bought her.

Here he is getting ready to leap.


He landed. He really did enjoy leaping and jumping. We played a game where he tried to sneak around without me finding him. I am not sure who won but we have fun.



J was standing up on the rock and leaning back but the wind was blowing and keeping him up.


We stayed out for about 40 minutes. It is about a 15 minute drive from our house. I am glad that I was able to take the kids out and give them some fresh air and exercise.


Beth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, your son has really grown up over the past few months!
    I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a fabulous 2014

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...