Sunday, March 8, 2015

Egglo Entertainment - Review

I love spring -- the end of winter but even more it is the time of year when we remember Jesus' death but more importantly his resurrection. I love opportunities to have fun and teach Biblical truths. I was recently given an opportunity to review Egglo Entertainment.

Egglo Entertainment Review

Each year I try to look for something new to teach the truths and meaning of all that happened during this season. I want to take advantage of this season. There are a number of things that Egglo Entertainment has to help teach the truth of Easter. As part of my review, I received the following physical products Glow in the Dark Egglo EggsThe Egg-cellent Easter Adventure bookEgglo Treasures Scripture Scrolls, and Egglo Bible Verse Stickers. I also received The Egglo Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt Event Curriculum as a download.

Darcie Cobos, the founder and CEO of Egglo Entertainment, shares a bit of the inspiration for Egglo Entertainment. It began with a desire to teach her own children about the significance of the events of the Easter week. One part of that was an egg hunt in dark and as she looked at the small lights she realised how a small light can change the world. The Egglo tag line captures that idea, "Helping children to see the light of Jesus with Egglo Eggs."

Egglo Entertainment Review

I was impressed with the quality of the eggs. There are four different colours though the green and yellow are very similar. They are easy to "charge" so they glow and also have room so you could fill them with treats or even the scrolls.

The scrolls have various truths from the Bible written on them with the reference. "Jesus died for our sins, was buried, and was raised on the third day. (based on I Corinthians 15:3,4)" I wish it were the verse and not just based on a verse.

The Event Curriculum or Program Guide is packed full of ideas of ways to use the eggs and resource pages like colouring pages. I was impressed with the number of ideas found in the guide.


The eggs were the highlight at our house. We lined the eggs up on the windowsill. Yes, it was a sunny day here just to prove that not every day in England is grey. Later that evening we just had a simple egg hunt meaning I didn't put anything in the eggs. We just did it in the living room. I can't wait for a warm evening to do this outside.  Miss K loved it. As I sat and watched I heard a number of comments how this is cool. Miss K then hid the eggs for J. They enjoyed them. I think Miss K might have even taken an egg to bed.

Egglo Entertainment Review

Miss K and I sat down and read the Egg-cellent Easter Adventure book together. It is a picture book but a bit long of a story. We read it over a few of our read aloud times. The book tells the story of three cousins and their adventures with a glowing egg. The cousins have some obvious character flaws and as they go on their adventure they begin to see the truth of God's word and that changes them.

The Egglo Eggs and all the extras are a fun way to teach the meaning of Easter. I am sure we will enjoy these for years to come. If you are looking for something new and different for Easter, I think Egglo Eggs are perfect for that.

Click to read Crew Reviews


Crew Disclaimer

Beth
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...