Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Scenes - Ah, Lord God!



"'Ah, Lord God
It is you who have made the heavens and the earth 
by your great power and by your outstretched arm! 
Nothing is too hard for you.'" 
Jeremiah 32:17

This is a verse that the children and I have been memorising this week. The praise chorus has been going through my head as well. When I pause and think about this knowing that God has made the heavens and the earth by his great power and his outstretched arm then my problems are nothing that he can handle. My problems are not too difficult. He can handle them. I need to keep looking to him and remember what he has done and will continue to do.


Beth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You live in a beautiful place! I love all the pictures you share. Thank you for the encouraging words, Beth.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...