Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cultural Dinner

Part of traveling and being part of a group is you don't always understand what is going on but you go along. Our team was invited to dinner the other night and honestly I am not sure why we were part of the invitation but we enjoyed a good dinner and a bit of a cultural show as well.

Pouring tea - there is some talent there as you use the long spout.

The still photos don't really show the amazing aspects and talent. The girl had the table spinning and then she flipped it.

It truly was a cultural evening for our children. That was the school for the day.

I had wanted to try another culture but we were running late so we couldn't stop on the way and when we left it was time to put the kids to bed.

I am having coffee withdrawal. I think I can count on one hand how many cups of coffee I have had in the past 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...